31 July 2014

140 Character Short Friendship Day 2014 SMS Quotes Wishes

1 comment


Friendship Day is near, and you all must be looking for Short Friendship Day SMS to wish your loved ones a very Happy Friendship Day 2014. Your wish is granted as you don't have to look more. Our blog is especially made for Friendship Day 2014 and in this post we are sharing some of the Latest Friendship Day Short SMS and Quotes Collection. These are just 140 to 160 Character long Text Messages that easily fits in a single text message. So pick any one of your choice and copy to your phone.

Definition of a friend:- My friend shud be My medicine wen i am in pain, My letter wen i am far, My smile wen i am sad, My hanky wen i cry, And my life wen i die. Happy Friendship Day !



The wrong kind of people dislikes you 4 the good in you & The right kind of peoples like you knowing even the bad in you. That makes a Friendship strong… Happy Friendship Day



Friendship is not about finding similarities, it is about respecting differences. You are not my friend coz you are like me, but because i accept you and respect you the way you are. Happy Friendship Day




140 Character Short Friendship Day SMS in Hindi 2014


Ye to khubsurat dosti ka nata hai,Jo bina kisi shart ke nibhaya jata hai,Rahe duriya to parwah nahi,Kyon ki dosti ko har pal dil me basaya jata hai
___________________________________________________


In this cruel world it is very difficult to find friend with beautiful heart, pure feelings, attractive personality & stylish looks. So learn to value me! Happy Friendship Day !



One day my brain asked me “Y R U SENDING MSGs to that person who is not messaging u? but my little “HEART” said to brain “U” NEED msgs but i need “FRIENDSHIP”. Happy Friendship Day



I wana keep3 things: . . The SUN . . The MOON . . &.My frndz. . . Sun4 daytime. . . Moon for night time. . . & U.My dear frnd4LIFETIME.Happy Friendship Day

1 comment: